Tuesday, January 19, 2010

2010-1-19

 


What's in my bag today?
Posted by Picasa


I have always meant to do this photo, so today was the day!

The following may explain my need for regular chiropractic - ssh, don't tell Shady!

Louenhide Bag
Pouchee
sunglasses
reading glasses
wallet/purse
Blackberry
Point and shoot camera (very due for an upgrade!)
Playaway audio book from library, plus my Sony retractable head phones
Ecosilk shopping bag
Breastfeeding counsellor badge and lanyard
Angel perfume
olive oil lip balm
hand sanitiser
emery board
Little Miss Matched coin purse for parking
keys and my Squiz cards
measuring tape
sewing kit
Kikki K business card holder
Kikki K wallet with Breastfeeding Centre postcards
pedometer
Diva cup
cooling neck band
fan
clean (but never ironed) cotton hanky
away from home medicine etc kit
notebook ... mmm ... supposed to be a pen too!
hand cream
mints


Just the essentials really!

No comments:

Post a Comment